Reliable Conveyor Belt Pty Ltd is an independent, Australian owned Company that is run as a single P&L entity which assists with resource planning for our centralized planning system.
Service coverage is ensured through our extensive workforce of 170 people in NSW and 70 in Newcastle with our network of service branches, which features offices and workshops in:
- Newcastle (Head Office)
Our scope of business includes:
- Total conveyor management
- Develop and maintain conveyor reliability systems and strategies
- Asset management
- Forecasting and detailed repair reports to assist with planning
- Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) on conveyor systems "Reliable Conveyor Plus""
- Roller supply and software based management to track
- Conveyor Belt Supply
- Installation, replacement and splicing of conveyor belts up to 3200mm wide
- Pulley lagging, replacement, refurbishment and new supply
- Engineering consultation, design and drafting
- Belt cleaning systems installation, upgrades, maintenance and supply Service exchange (offline refurbishment of belt cleaners)
- Conveyor belt condition audits, including online and offline visual inspections, and exception reporting of actions required
- Conveyor belt lifecycle management, costing and continuous improvement
- Conveyor belt change out forecasting including budget planning and re-forecasting
- Conveyor Diagnostics belt thickness testing(BTT), belt hardness testing (Duro), magnetic flux leakage (MFL) cord scanning, X-rays, Thermography,
- Cleaning and housekeeping including conditions of walkways, handrails and kickboards along conveyors
- Conveyor belt and critical spares stock management, conveyor belt change out/repairs, including detailed job planning and project management plans.
- Skirting systems and load point solutions including dust and spillage management
- Gearbox replacements
- Innovative solutions
- Structural audits and inspections
Our company has an unwavering commitment to health and safety and a cutting edge internal training program that boasts nationally accredited qualifications. As a result, the members of our workforce are competent, safe, and at the top of their field.